TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF WEB SITE AND PARTICIPATION/registration in a Go->Date EVENT.
The content of this web site, including trademarks, logo’s and copyrights are owned solely by Go->Date You may not use any of the intellectual property, in any way, without the written permission of Go->Date.
By booking a ticket to a Go->Date speed dating, singles party, lock & key and / or any Go->Date event you are registering your acceptance of our terms & conditions. You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the terms & conditions as set out below.
You must provide accurate, current and complete information during registration. The information provided during the registration process will be kept confidential and will not be sold or disclosed unless required by law. To change or update your information please send an email to email@example.com
Your interaction with other registered users is entirely at your own risk and you are solely responsible for such interaction. You understand that we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information provided to you by or about other registered users, and that we are unable to confirm that any registered user is who he or she claims to be. You agree to take normal precautions when meeting individuals through our Services.
You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to us or to any other registered member. If information provided to us, or another registered user, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us of such change.
You must be at least 18 years old to register or attend Go->Date events. By using this web site or participating in Go->Date events, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
By registering for our Services, you represent and warrant that you are single.
By registering for our Services, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony or indictable offence and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any governmental body.
NO CRIMINAL CHECKS, NO BACKGROUND CHECKS
We are not responsible for, nor do any of our Services entail performing criminal checks and/or background checks of registrants of our Services. By registering for our Services, you represent and warrant that we have no obligation, legal or otherwise, to perform a criminal check or background check of any registrant or prospective registrant of our Services.
It is not our responsibility to check on the personal information given to us by our guests as to their age, marital status or any other aspect of their background. You are advised to verify their personal information to your own satisfaction and apply the same level of caution when contacting a fellow guest that you would use when making any new acquaintance.
Should last minute cancellations, reschedules or weather cause the event to be rescheduled, tickets will not be refunded, all sales are final. Tickets purchased are non-refundable. Instead, a credit for the same monetary value will be issued, which can be used for any event, in any city, at any time. An expiry date of 1-year from the date of issued applies.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- By using our website, purchasing tickets and or participating in a Go->Date event you agree that neither Go->Date, Business Partners, Employees, Host and Staff are liable for any damages, direct or indirect, that may arise from partaking in Go->Date events. This includes any damages, without limitation, arising out of communicating with other participants of Go->Date Events, before during or after one of our events. Damages include, without limitation, physical damages, bodily injury and or emotional distress and discomfort.
- You understand and acknowledge that Go->Date events are held at venues of which neither Go->Date, Business Partners, Employees, Host and Staff have any control. Therefore, in the event that you are injured or suffer damages to yourself or your personal items, in any regard at a Go->Date event, you agree to release Go->Date, Business Partners, Employees, Host and Staff from any liability and assume the full responsibility and risk with respect to any person you meet at a Go->Date event. We strongly encourage you to take the same precautions you would take in meeting any new person in order to assure your safety.
- You waive any and all liability against Go->Date in regards to any meetings or dates outside of our events with someone you met at a Go->Date event and any situations that may arise out of your meeting.
- Your participation before, during or after a Go->Date event, is at your own risk and you agree to waive any and all liability and responsibility for any claims for loss, damage, injuries, criminal or civil litigation against Go->Date, Business Partners, Employees, Host, Staff, the Venue the event is held at, Venue Staff, Sponsors or Advertisers associated with the event or Go->Date.
- Each individual registrant participating in an event/activity is solely responsible for their own safety before, during and after the activity/event takes place. Go->Date is not liable for any stolen or lost items during this activity/event, including any items left behind afterwards.
- Go->Date holds events at venues that are independently owned and run. Therefore for any damages suffered, physical or otherwise, you agree that Go->Date and its associates cannot be held responsible or liable.
- By participating in a Go->Date event, you are giving permission for us to forward your first name and email address to your mutual "matches" (any participants whom you choose and who also choose you).
- A mutual match is when you select "yes" or " friend" for a participant who also selected "yes" or "friend" for you . We do not take any responsibility for markings on your match card made by you that were inaccurate resulting in a match where your first name and email address was exchanged. We will not forward your name or email address to any other persons in attendance at our events other than your mutual matches unless required by law.
- Guests are responsible for arriving to an event on time. If guests arrive late, we are under no obligation to allow them to participate in the event, nor offer any refund or compensation.
- All guests are asked to treat their fellow guests with respect and courtesy. Each individual agrees that if intoxicated, they will not operate a motorized vehicle upon leaving an event. Go->Date reserves the right to remove anyone from an event if their behaviour is inappropriate, disruptive or acts in a manner that we deem rude, threatening, indecent, offensive and/or causing a threat to the safety of other individuals. In such a case there will be no refund.
- We do our upmost to provide a balance of males and females at each event, but we cannot guarantee this and accept no responsibility for an uneven ratio.
- All participants in Go->Date events understand and acknowledge that Go->Date provides a fun and exciting method of meeting new people. Go->Date does not guarantee that any participant will successfully match with any other participant at our events or matches between participants will be successful and lead to actual dates.
- Photography may be used at some of our events and by agreeing to these terms & conditions you are giving Go->Date permission to use these photos on our website and in marketing materials.
- Each individual is solely responsible for the use of any equipment during an activity/event and responsible for the repair and replacement of any broken, lost or stolen items during or after the activity/event.
Every care is taken to ensure that information on our website is correct and accurate; however we cannot guarantee that this will always be possible. We recommend that you read all newsletters and check the Go->Date website often in order to keep up to date with any changes in the Terms and Conditions of Use of Web Site and Participation / Registration in a Go->Date Event.
Go->Date makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any of the content of this website/mobile application or about the content of any other website which you may access by hypertext link through this website.
When you access any other website by means of a link from this website you should understand that your access to that other website is independent of Go->Date and Go->Date has no control over the content of the web site, nor does Go->Date in any way endorse or approve the content of that website.
Go->Date will not be liable to you or any other person for loss or damage whether directly or indirectly for any use of this website or of any site linked to it by means of hypertext or otherwise.
Go->Date does not scan emails or text communications for computer viruses, and highly recommends that all participants operate anti-virus software whenever engaged in email communication of any kind.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND THESE TERMS FROM TIME TO TIME. THE TERMS WERE MOST RECENTLY UPDATED ON 17 JUNE, 2018.